Laboratory of Psychological and Sociological Problems of Internal Diseases
The study of fundamental and applied aspects of the regularity of the risk of therapeutic pathology in the adult population in open populations of the Siberian region, both in statics and dynamics.
- Long-term monitoring on the basis of strictly standardized programs of the World Health Organization of trends in morbidity, mortality from cardiovascular diseases in Russia/Siberia;
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of medical care for patients with cardiovascular diseases
Epidemiology of patterns of spread, occurrence of new cases of therapeutic diseases and prognostic estimates regarding psychosocial risk factors in the population of the Siberian region based on strictly standardized programs of the World Health Organization, international programs
- Epidemiology of molecular genetic polymorphism of genes with various forms of affective states and individual psychophysiological characteristics as risk factors for therapeutic diseases based on strictly standardized programs of the World Health Organization, international programs
- Epidemiology of personality types in the general population, their relationship with negative affective states and genetic markers based on strictly standardized programs of the World Health Organization, international programs
- Epidemiology of age-dependent associations of risk factors for cardiovascular diseases with the state of cognitive functions
- Study of the features of mechanisms and rates of biological aging in unfavorable climatic and geographical conditions
Head of the laboratory, Higher doctorate of Medical Sciences, Professor
Gafarov Valery Vasilievich
Scientific works: 1603 scientific publications, including 17 monographs (4 foreign), 3 Russian guidelines for doctors. The Hirsch index in the RSCI is 40, in WOS 9, in SKOPUS 8, 13 dissertations of the Doctorate degree of Medical Sciences, 3 dissertations of the Higher Doctorate degree of Medical Sciences have been defended.
Projects and grants: LPSPT Participant of 7 international programs: WHO " "Acute Myocardial Infarction Register", "MONICA", "MONICA - psychosocial", "POST MONICA", "SINDI"; European programs
ISACS-TC (International Survey of Acute Coronary Syndromes in Transition Countries), HAPIEE (Determinants of Cardiovascular Diseases in Eastern Europe: Multicenter Cohort study),
12 RGSF grants on socio-psychological factors and
coronary heart disease, 18 travel grants